Check out the companies which will be in focus during trade today based on recent and latest news developments.
For details visit us @
Give a Missed Call @ 78-79-88-11-22
- : SBI has written to the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) seeking further relaxation of the scheme for sustainable structuring of stressed assets (S4A).
- RIL has entered into a global partnership agreement with GE to enter in the Industrial Internet of Things (IIOT) space by building joint applications on the latter's Predix platform.
- The spat between Tata Sons Ltd and its ousted chairman has entered a decisive phase as Tata Consultancy Services Ltd (TCS) became the first group company to fix a date for a shareholders’ meeting to remove Cyrus Mistry as director, as per media reports.
- The IT company is bracing for pressure on its U.S. business from anti-immigrant policies by U.S. President-elect Donald Trump, who has identified clamping down on immigration as one of his three top priorities, as per media reports.
- : The pharma company said its US arm Gavis has received approval from the US health regulator to market hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen tablets, a pain relieving drug, in the American market.