Check out the companies which will be in focus during trade today based on recent and latest news developments.
For details visit us @
Give a Missed Call @ 78-79-88-11-22
- Bharti Airtel announced completion of the merger of its subsidiary Bangladesh telecom unit with Robi Axiata Limited.
- The company informed on BSE that MSCI has announced the changes to
constituents for the MSCI Global Small Cap Indexes and as part of change.
Change in constituents for the MSCI Global Small Cap indices will take place as
of the close of November 30, 2016.
- The company also posted a net profit of Rs 144 crore for the quarter ended September 30, 2016 as compared to Rs 102 crore for the quarter ended September 30, 2015.
- The bank has cut marginal cost of fund-based lending rate (MCLR) by 0.15-0.20%.
- : The Company through its wholly owned subsidiary Reliance Globalcom Services Inc, has acquired a newly incorporated Company named "Onyx NewCo LLC", a Delaware Registered Company.